Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bless the fallen

On this day in my life.... It was a decent Tuesday. Work wasn't so bad, got a ride from a co-worker so no 2 hours wait. Went to the grocery store on the way home and tried a new recipe for corn salad, it has to sit overnight so no idea how it turned out. Guess that will have to wait to be discovered tomorrow. In the mean time I am going to crash on the couch alone, as my husband will be working overnight and I haven't seen him since 6 this morning while he was snoring in my ear. I have so far watched the first 7 episodes of Pretty little liars. Highly addictive. Done laundry and dishes from dinner. fairly productive for a working mom&wifey I do believe. I haven't gotten an update on my mamaw in TN. Trying to let her rest as much as possible, praying she gets better ASAP. But it is now 12:30 am and I need to get to bed. Goodnight bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment