Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More human than hu-man....



damn it, Had that song stuck in my noggin all day...(Rob Zombie is contemplating suicide that one of his listeners uses that word....)


Aaaany way... I got OOBER creatice this evening. I made doritos taco salads. MHM yup that's what I did. It seemed like a good plan. And it was. Epic.
Sorry, I had a moment. I am now watching trying to figure out when I'm gonna get this stupid android update already. It was supposedly released to AT&T users yesterday...But I get nothing :( I sad. I am also, clearly a nerd. I called at&t to ask when I could get it and the Tech support guy acted like I was asking about a flying fuggin car. Like I should know nothing about it, much less when it was released. Whatever dude, I know, I'm smarter than most cute females. Can't help it. Just tell me when I can get my shit! So, I still don't know, cause nerdy boy wouldn't tell. Asshole. Yeah, I am also working on a new software that would root my phone. I am TERRIFIED of bricking. No bueno. (don't get excited, that's all the non-english languages I know).

Yeah, my kid was being a total butt tonight too. It took til like 12:30 am to get his little toddler butt in the bed. I laid him down at 10:30pm, but he wasn't havin that shit. Normally, I can lay him down and put his blanket on him and turn on his little scout puppy and he will say night night and bye and PTFO. No such luck tonight. I think maybe he slept in too long this morning. I had to go out so I wasn't here til late. Wish people'd stick to the damn schedule. Jeez. He is such a good kid.... Just has his days like all of us I spose. I love him dearly. <3


I attempted to add a pic, but my laptop has decided to be an ass too. Tonight's just not my night dude. Eff this, Why aren't I in bed? It's 2:45am. And my foot just went to sleep.

OH SNAPPPP I forgot I had clothes in the washer... eww mildew stench. on that note, BRB.

SHEEESSSS BBBAAAACCCCKKKKK haha

So yeah, today I was at the DEPT OF LABOR (due to my recent face-off with management *see previous post to satisfy your curiosity*) and I ran into my ex, Mike. FROM 6 YEARS AGO!! I dated this boy when I was 16! Holy crap-o-la! Funniest part was, I recognized him immediately, he looked identical. (I don't think he's even bought new shoes since then.) So I went over and talked to him. We talked about all kinds of things from when we were together, my family, his family, me having a kid and being married and all, him still living with his mom and sister and unemployed since the job he had when I was with him....FUCKIN HILARITY!. It shocked me how much he remembered from that long ago.... It shocked me more that this fool COULDN'T REMEMBER MY NAME!!!!! really dude? And then ask for my number? Believe it or not, I couldn't find a pen... and my phone happened to die around that time too. AWWW SHUX guess I can't talk to you anymore.

Fuckin skeez. How the hell you gonna be talking to a chick about how much you were hurt by her leaving, how much you missed her, how you always think about her, and wish things had been different and BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT but you can't recall her name?! BITCH PLEASE. && the WORST part is, he actually thought I was interested in him still. No thanks man, I was 17 and easily enthused back in the day. My attention span is about as long as I recall the worm in your pants being, I don't have time for this. haha, I like that worm joke. I'mma use that one tomorrow. It'll be my insult of the day. K my little anon. stalkers, I am going to dream about your pretty faces :P Until next time... my advice to you is:



&NEVER forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment